Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thank You for Visiting

Wow it has been a crazy few weeks since I last blogged. I've settled into my new apartment for the summer, air mattress and all, we didn't have an internet connection for a few weeks which made blogging difficult. I've had a few fun visitors from back home this last month which made it seem like a very long vacation. 
Kaitlin is a friend from BYU interning in Advertising

 Abby and I worked at J-Dawgs together

Jorie and I lived together last week - when she fell asleep on the subway it totally made my night

My favorite little cousin Emily is nannying in the city for a few weeks
Shout out to Erika Nash who also came to visit but she has all the pictures of our adventure

1 comment:

  1. you look soooooo good! the end! your hair is getting LONG....me likeee!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete